- Adebowale, Abdul-Rasaq; Kareem, Sekinat; SOBUKOLA, OLAJIDE; Adebisi, Maruf; Obadina, Olusegun; Kajihausa, Esther; Adegunwa, Mojisola; Sanni, Lateef; Tomlins, Keith (2016) Mineral and Antinutrient Content of High Quality Cassava-Tigernut Composite Flour Extruded Snack, Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, September 2016. DOI: 10.1111/jfpp.13125
- Akonor P.T., Ofori H., Dziedzoave N. T., and Kortei N. K. (2016). Drying Characteristics and Physical and Nutritional Properties of Shrimp Meat as Affected by Different Traditional Drying Techniques. International Journal of Food Science, Volume 2016, Article ID 7879097, 5 pages
- Akonor P.T. Dziedzoave, N.T., Mireku Essel, E., Buckman, E.S. and Lavoe, F. (2016). Sensory optimization of crackers developed from high quality cassava flour, starch and prawn powder, Journal of Food Science and Nutrition. DOI: 10.1002/fsn3.431 Abstract
Coker, O. J., Sobukola, O. P., Sanni, L. O., Bakare, H. A., Kajihausa, O. E., Adebowale, A. R. A., & Tomlins, K. (2016). Quality attributes of cassava‐fish crackers enriched with different flours: An optimization study by a simplex centroid mixture design. Journal of Food Process Engineering. DOI: 10.1111/jfpe.12484 Abstract
- Forsythe, L., Posthumus, H. and Martin, A. (2016) A crop of one's own? Women's experiences of cassava commercialization in Nigeria and Malawi. Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, 1 (2):2. pp. 110-128. ISSN 2413-922X (Online)
- Hayford Ofori, Paa Toah Akonor and Nanam Tay Dziedzoave (2016) Variations in trace metal and aflatoxin content during processing of High Quality Cassava Flour (HQCF). International Journal of Food Contamination 2016 3:1. DOI 10.1186/s40550-015-0024-0 Article
- Ogunmuyiwa, Olugbenga; Adebowale, Abdul-Rasaq; Sobukola, Olajide; Onabanjo, Oluseye; Obadina, Olusegun; Adegunwa, Mojisola; Kajihausa, Tundun; Sanni, Lateef; Tomlins, Keith (2016) Production and quality evaluation of extruded snack from blends of bambara groundnut flour, cassava starch and corn bran flour, Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. Abstract
- Otti G, Bouvaine S, Kimata B, Mkamillo G, Kumar PL, Tomlins K, Maruthi MN. (2016). High-throughput multiplex real-time PCR assay for the simultaneous quantification of DNA and RNA viruses infecting cassava plants. Journal of Applied Microbiology 120: 1346–1356.
- Akonor Paa Toah, Dziedzoave Nanam Tay, Ofori Hayford (2015) Degradation of cyanogenic glycosides during the processing of high quality cassava flour (HQCF) Annals. Food Science and Technology Volume 16, Issue 2.
Andrew Marchant, Andrew Graffham, Lateef Sanni, Idowu Adeoya (2015). Dramatic efficiency gains through improved heat exchangers: the case of cassava flash drying in Nigeria. Food Chain 5 (1-2), pp. 91–104.
- Ben Bennett (2015). Guest editorial: Smallholder cassava production and the cassava processing sector in Africa. Food Chain 5 (1-2), pp.1–3
Gideon Onumah, Sanni Lateef Oladimeji (2015). Crossfire: ‘Nigeria has implemented a cassava incentive and subsidy scheme that has given the sector a competitive advantage. Other cassava producing countries could learn lessons from this model’. Food Chain 5 (1-2), pp. 4–10
- Lora Forsythe, Adrienne Martin, Helena Posthumus (2015). Cassava market development: a path to women’s empowerment or business as usual? Food Chain 5 (1-2), pp. 11–27
- Richard Lamboll, Valerie Nelson, Helena Posthumus, Adrienne Martin, Kolawole Adebayo, Francis Alacho, Nanam Dziedzoave, Grace Mahende, Vito Sandifolo, Lateef Sanni, Louise Abayomi, Andrew Graffham, Rory Hillocks and Andrew Westby (2015). Practical lessons on scaling up smallholder inclusive cassava value chains in Africa. Food Chain 5 (1-2), pp. 28–52